16 YEARS .... TO LAS VEGAS POKER :-)
You walked into my house in 95, had a few days and you found many troubles :-) Beautiful, black with a white leopard style, apparently calm, but full of character, a bit like me, daring, have never been afraid of anyone, even though four times as big you, tenacious, able to keep you head (but not always), stubborn and helpless: Poker.
with you I learned to love all animals, to respect them, understand them a little, I learned patience, when I gave the milk with the bottle, like a child, I understand the dedication, when you looked at me with your eyes changing, a little brown and a little blue as the sea, but I loved you little by little and I brought you everywhere, even to the movies with her friends, when you were little. Time passes relentlessly for everyone, now go slowly, my feet are slow to adapt to your way ...
I never thought that a small dog, almost vulpine, very mestizo and infinitely sweet, my life could change for the better. With Poker, happy birthday :-))
0 comments:
Post a Comment