Saturday, February 19, 2011

Victoria Secret Hair Fall 2009

tell NOIR

am a solitary spirit.
I love the order of my apartment, especially in the kitchen: the rack of sharp knife, the colored rags, boxes of detergent in a row, home appliances, refrigerator, washing machine, dishwasher, blender.
Of these I like the noise keeps me good company, especially that of the washing machine, that would not believe, is not limited to the usual or frrr trrr, but always singing different words at each new load of clothes. Sometimes
says giappunesi giappunesi (I forgot to tell you that is expressed in Naples) or ampresso ampresso; this morning repeated oilloco oilloco at breakneck speed.
As I said I'm a loner, tidy.
And when she arrived last night for dinner (she thought) I had everything ready: knife, plastic bag, towels and detergents to clean everything.
I brought the bag in the elevator at night, up to the box, I put in the boot of the car and went to download it in an inaccessible scrub, known to me since childhood.
was not a bad girl, indeed it was pretty well, but with some nonsense of ties of co-existence (let alone).
I thoroughly cleaned the entire apartment, I put the towels in the washing machine, which she started to grumble Maronna Maronna and gave me a little 'annoyance.
As expected, a few days later the police arrived.
and do not believe, but the washing machine, which had just been started, she started to scream murderess murderess ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment